19 Yathong St, Wagga Wagga NSW 2650, Australia
Wagga Wagga Rural Referral Hospital Helicopter padView On Map
Ask at Reception of Best Western Ambassador Motor Inn for these locations
List of Attractions
Wagga Wagga boasts a list of attractions for visitors with varied interests - this means everyone coming into Wagga Wagga is really spoiled for choices!
Some of the amazing places to visit is as below, for further details please Click Here.
- Hospitals, day surgeries, medical specialists
- Other Specialists : chiropractic, massage, physio, imaging,
- Day Spa and Beauty Treatments, Therapy Massage
- Automotive services - Car repairs & maintenance, tyres, car wash
- Shopping – food, fashion, sports, homewares,
- Sporting facilities, gyms, aquatic centre, activities
- Civic Centre shows & exhibitions, glass exhibition
- Pub & Club entertainment
- Lake Albert - Cycle / Walk tracks
- Golf Courses
- Botanic gardens & Zoo
- Olive Farm
- Temora Aviation Museum
- Junee Licorice Factory
MacLeay St, Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
Set on 20 hectares, the Botanic Gardens is a great day to spend the day. Apart from the beautiful gardens there is an extensive miniature ride on train, a zoo, a free flight aviary, a restaurant and kiosk, music bowl, museum, tree chapel, fitness trail, picnic and bbq facilities.
Baylis St & Morrow St, Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
War Memorial Park
The memorial is a well kept park with a burning fire with names of all the soliders lost in World War 1 to modern times.